All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Digital Paintings series, Dorothee Golz (born 1960) takes faces from well-kwn Renaissance paintings and uses modern settings and pictorial elements to transpose them into a contemporary idiom, thereby examining historic and present-day social projections and cliches.
- Author(s)Dorothee Golz,Margit Zuckriegl,Pater Klaudius
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- LanguageEnglish and German text.
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNuremberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur moderne Kunst Nurnberg
- Content Noteillustrated in colour
- Weight816 g
- Width244 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.