About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling first book in a dark new series that reimagines the Oz saga, from debut author Danielle Paige.I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to be some kind of hero. But when your whole life gets swept up by a tornado taking you with it you have choice but to go along, you kw?Sure, I've read the books. I've seen the movies. I kw the song about the rainbow and the happy little blue birds. But I never expected Oz to look like this. To be a place where Good Witches can't be trusted, Wicked Witches may just be the good guys, and winged monkeys can be executed for acts of rebellion. There's still a road of yellow brick but even that's crumbling.What happened? Dorothy. They say she found a way to come back to Oz. They say she seized power and the power went to her head. And w one is safe.My name is Amy Gumm and I'm the other girl from Kansas. I've been recruited by the Revolutionary Order of the Wicked. I've been trained to fight. And I have a mission: Remove the Tin Woodman's heart. Steal the Scarecrow's brain. Take the Lion's courage. And Dorothy must die.
- Author(s)Danielle Paige
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight522 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.