All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of Dorset's attractions are well-hidden and kwn only to locals, who like to keep the county's treasures to themselves. The Slow Guide, written by a native of Dorset, takes you to those secret places and introduces you to some delightful Dorset locals, both living and dead. Practical information covers accommodation, eating and drinking, and travelling in this unspoilt region.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Richards was born in Dorset and is now a freelance travel writer and photographer based in Australia. She is currently working on the ninth edition of the Bradt guide to Mauritius, Rodrigues and Reunion.
- Author(s)Alexandra Richards
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Slow Travel Series)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight408 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.61
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.