Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDorset remains one of the most unspoilt and unchanged counties in England and has much to offer the walker. Inland the Dorset scenery is stunning, and while the gradients are rarely taxing the chalk uplands and limestone hills afford some fantastic views across south-west England. It is a county with a rich literary heritage and the Blackmoor Vale around Sturminster Newton is the backdrop to one of Thomas Hardy's best-loved works, Tess of the Durbevilles. From maritime history, short, rugged coastal walking and marine discovery, to gentle rambles in verdant scenery among charming villages, the Dorset landscape is perfect for all ages.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleCrimson Short Walks
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.