Dos Caminos Tacos: 100 Recipes for Everyone's Favorite Mexican Street Food by Ivy Stark, Joanna Pruess (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $44.48+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves the taco. Versatile and simple, it can be breakfast, snack, dinner, and even dessert. The Dos Camis Taco Bible offers amazing recipes from one of the most creative and talented chefs cooking Mexican cuisine today. Here are traditional recipes for the centuries-old dish, as well as modern interpretations, including: * Casabel Chile-Marinated Beef Tacos * Hot and Smoky Shrimp Tacos * Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Corn Pico Clear, helpful information on chili peppers, tips and tricks for working with Mexican ingredients, and mouthwatering photography come together to make this an indispensable cookbook.
- Author BiographyIvy Stark is the executive chef at Dos Caminos. There she offers diners a wealth of experience gained at some of the country's top restaurants, as well as such acclaimed dining destinations as Sign of the Dove and Cena. A graduate of Peter Kump's (now the Institute of Culinary Education), she worked in various top restaurants including the award-winning Border Grill, Ciudad, Match Uptown, Zocalo, Rosa Mexicano, and Amalia. She is ranked among New York's top chefs and has made numerous television appearances. Joanna Pruess is an award-winning author whose cooking articles and recipes have appeared in the New York Times Sunday Magazine, the Washington Post, Food Arts, Saveur, Food & Wine, and the Associated Press syndicate. Her cookbooks include Mod Mex and Seduced by Bacon. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Ivy Stark,Joanna Pruess
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight750 g
- Width201 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.