All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDRUG DOSAGE CALCULATIONS: A MULTI-METHOD APPROACH introduces all three of today s leading methods of dosage calculation: Dimensional Analysis, Ratio & Proportion, and Formula. It walks step-by-step through solving dosage problems utilizing all three methods, often comparing multiple approaches to solving the same problem side-by-side. Instructors can choose their preferred method, and students can become expert with all three, ultimately choosing the approach they find most efficient. Unit I offers a diagstic arithmetic test, reviews basic math skills, presents essentials of medication administration, and offers an easy, common sense introduction to dimensional analysis. Next, the text introduces essential metric and household medication systems and conversions. Then, building on these foundations, the text offers in-depth coverage of calculating oral, parenteral, intraveus, and enteral dosages, including flow rates, titrating IV medications, pediatric dosages, and daily fluid maintenance.
- Author(s)Anthony Giangrasso,Dolores Shrimpton
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight953 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.