All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionConquer Dosage Calculations! Packed with valuable information, this reference helps you put two and two together! It gives you: All the basics on fractions, decimals, ratios, proportions and measurement systems Key information on parenteral, oral and rectal drug administration Essential information on documentation and what constitutes a legal prescription Specific chapters on preventing drug errors, and considerations for paediatric, obstetric and critical care patients Fabulous features! Five-star features help you to review your skills by highlighting important information and key concepts: Before you give that drug! contains urgent advice on how to avoid dangerous drug errors Advice from the experts provides pointers on how to maintain dosage accuracy For maths phobics only gives helpful hints, tips and illustrations to help you overcome I hate maths hurdles Memory joggers and Quick Quizzes simplify concepts and reinforce learning Adapted from the popular Made Incredibly Easy! series this text includes relevant language, references, legislation and measurements for the Australia New Zealand marketplace.
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBroadway, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Weight618 g
- Edition StatementAustralia/New Zealand ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.