All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume takes you on a journey through cool Berlin. You will t only read about historic places but also see them in beautifully selected photos as well as recreating some traditional elements by joining the dot-to-dot drawings. Exploring cities has never been more fun! The dot-to-dot volumes are lavishly illustrated with both superb photos and appealing drawings.
- Author BiographyAgata Mazur is an art historian and author who loves to explore new cities, regions and monuments. She likes to travel extensively. With this series of Dot-to-Dot activity books, both the author and the illustrator like to share their endless fascination for the world s most famous metropolises. Natalia Pakula works as a photographer, graphic designer and illustrator. She is currently living in France.
- Author(s)Agata Mazur
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Weight544 g
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Natalia Pakula
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.