All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for something creative to enjoy, but don't have any drawing skills? In this unique adult coloring book, you create the line art and stunning visual works with the assistance of a few numbered dots.You don't need to be an expert to complete these amazing dot-to-dot puzzles. There are 200 images to create ranging from iconic buildings, oriental artwork, and mythical creatures to well-loved characters from film, TV, and literature. Watch each connection you draw build an image for you. Line-by-line, dot-to-dot amazing a work of art is created before your eyes. Success through concentration helps build a deep love for this activity.These exciting visual puzzles are bound to capture the imagination.
- Author BiographyDavid Woodroffe is a professional illustrator and paper engineer. He illustrates anything and everything and in a long career has worked on advertising campaigns, magazines and comics as well as academic books and children's picture books. His book credits include The Complete Paper Aviator and The Complete Book of Origami Animals.Chris Bell has been a designer and illustrator for over 30 years and has worked on a wide range of publications for both children and adults. She loves conjuring up and solving puzzles and enjoys creating artworks for them. She does dot-to-dots in her leisure time to stay mindful.
- Author(s)Chris Bell,David Woodroffe
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Weight680 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.