All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionDot-to-dot puzzles have long been a popular activity for young and old alike, with the opportunity to while away the hours uncovering hidden buildings and world-rewned landmarks. This fabulous new book takes simple join-the-dot art to the next level with 40 puzzles of famous places to complete. Intricate, challenging and rewarding to finish, the puzzles range from 300 to 1009 dots and will have you transfixed as you progress from dot to dot trying to see which landmark you have drawn. All you need is a fine-tipped pen to get started!
- Author BiographyGlyn Bridgewater studied at Yeovil College of Art and Design, Loughborough College and the Royal College of Art. He is a freelance designer and art director and is the co-author of Puzzles & Jigsaws.
- Author(s)Glyn Bridgewater
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.