All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw how well or how poorly your online business is doing? There are obvious indicators such as positive cash flows or increasing traffic trends, but exactly how well is it doing? Online ventures are unique in their difficulty in evaluating them objectively since there are usually directly comparable competitors that can be used as a benchmark for evaluating your online success. That is where this book comes in. Throughout this book, we take a look at various equations and their meanings in order to help the n-mathematician make sense of what is being calculated and how to use that information to make business decisions. We explain the equation, the variables that go into formulating the equation, where to get them, and what to do with the end result. By quantitatively measuring your business, you will develop an objective framework on which to base your progress that will be removed from the emotional highs and lows we all experience in running an online business.
- Author BiographyShannon Sofield began working in online development in 1998 when he began a website consulting firm, Superfreaker Studios. He later founded several profitable online businesses, including PayLoadz.com, and popular digital good eCommerce platform. Shannon continues to serve as a consultant for a variety of companies and is currently on the Developer Advisory Board for PayPal.com. He has been a featured speaker at several events, including eBay Live! He previously authored PayPal Hacks, which was published by O'Reilly. He was twice selected as the eBay Star Developer of the Year for his work with the eBay/PayPal platform. He currently manages his online businesses after returning to his hometown of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Shannon Sofield
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.