All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dottie Dolphin dives deep into the ocean to play hide-and-seek with her siblings, she discovers a wonderful world of ocean animals. Join Dottie and her new friends beneath the waves in this interactive story with flaps to lift and colorful, detailed underwater scenes by best-selling nature illustrator Maurice Pledger.
- Author BiographyMaurice Pledger is an internationally-acclaimed artist known for his realistic and detailed illustrations of animals and wildlife. He's had no formal art training, but achieves the realism and detail in his beautiful artwork by spending hours in the field observing, sketching, and studying his subjects in their natural environment. First published at age 17, he has since had his illustrations featured on greeting cards, prints, gifts, and books. He has created several successful series, including Sounds of the Wild, Peek-and-Find, Nature Trails, and Pledger Sticker Books. He was the recipient of the 1992 Francis Williams Illustration Award for the Best Descriptive Illustration. This honor is given only once every 5 years by the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
- PublisherSilver Dolphin Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFriendship Tales
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Dolphin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maurice Pledger
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.