All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile revealing the poet's pet obsession - the comforts and dangers of community - this poetry collection covers multiple continents and shades of uncertainty. As the narrative roves across a range of territories, including embassies, subdivisions, cottages, islands, and compounds both real and imagined, it explores the concept of borders: how they materialise in the personal and the political spheres, and how they relate to physical and psychological security. The poems demonstrate how the poetic self can move, sometimes queasily and sometimes bombastically, through such boundaries.
- Author BiographyMichelle Chan Brown is a writer-in-residence at the Pomfret School and the assistant poetry editor of Drunket Boat. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in Gertrude journal, the Missouri Review, Sycamore Review, Tampa Review, textsound journal , and Witness magazine. She is also a recipient of the Kore First Book Award. She lives in Pomfret, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Michelle Chan Brown
- PublisherKore Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKore Press
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.