About this product
- DescriptionDash and Cocoa are on track to win the Double Dip sled race--but only if the rest of the Candy Fairies can help them! Dash, the mintiest and speediest candy fairy, has been invited to compete in the Double Dip sled race at Mt. Ice Cream. She chooses Cocoa as her racing partner and asks the other Candy Fairies to come along for the delicious adventure. Dash tices a tickle in her throat and isn't feeling so minty, but she doesn't tell any of her fairy friends because the race is so important to her. When Dash's throat gets worse and she and Cocoa start arguing, the Double Dip race is in double jeopardy. How will the Candy Fairies get Dash and Cocoa back on track to sweet victory?
- Author(s)Helen Perelman
- PublisherAladdin Paperbacks
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandy Fairies (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width146 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica-Jane Waters
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.