All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGirl meets girl. Girl marries girl. They want to have babies - but they need a little help. Double Pregnant is author Natalie Meisner's light-hearted, poignant and informative true story of two lesbians who want to have children. For a variety of reasons, one being that Natalie's wife is a woman of colour who was adopted into a white family, the couple decides t to take the anymous sperm clinic route. Natalie and Vivien want their children to have some connection to their dor if possible. Taking matters into their own hands leads the couple to a series of often-hilarious dates with potential dors, all of whom have wildly different opinions on how the donation process should go and also of what this new, twenty-first-century version of a family will look like.
- Author BiographyNatalie Meisner is a wife and the mother of two great boys and divides her time between Lockeport, Nova Scotia, Den Haag, Holland, and Calgary, Alberta. She is an Associate Professor in the Department of English at Mount Royal University where she teaches creative writing and drama.
- Author(s)Natalie Meisner
- PublisherFernwood Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBlack Point, Nova Scotia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFernwood Publishing Co Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.