All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, a cruel wizard named Ash has been trapped in a magical prison-but w, she is poised to escape and get her revenge by unleashing an army of vicious monsters. Only three stand in her way: Sam, the apprentice of the wizard who imprisoned her, Starback, Sam's steadfast dragon companion, and Tamrin, a runaway wizard apprentice.Tamrin and Sam have only just met-but neither of them can deny the strange force that links them. They must discover the secret behind their connection in order to defeat Ash and protect everything they hold dear. But can two apprentices and a single dragon alone prevent the total destruction of the land they call home?Toby Forward's lyrically written, much-lauded series continues in this fantasy saga perfect for fans of Cressida Cowell and Angie Sage.
- Author BiographyToby Forward is the author of the acclaimed Dragonborn series, which begins with the Carnegie-nominated Dragonborn, and continues in Fireborn, a Kirkus Best Book of 2013, and Doubleborn. He also wrote the picture book The Wolf's Story, the middle-grade novel Traveling Backward, and several other books for children in his native England. Visit Toby online at www.tobyforward.co.uk.
- Author(s)Toby Forward
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDragonborn (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.