All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in conjunction with the International Tennis Federation and one of the world's top doubles coaches, this DVD is the perfect tool for any dedicated doubles player. Top international pros demonstrate team strategy, serving, receiving, poaching, movement and positioning. Describes the responsibilities of each player by position, followed by sample drills to help viewers practice and reinforce the correct patterns.
- Author BiographyLouis Cayer is the head national coach of Tennis Canada, a former Canadian Davis Cup captain, a member of the International Tennis Federation coaching committee, and was the Canadian Olympic coach for the 2000 gold medal-winning men's doubles team.
- Author(s)Louis Cayer
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content NoteDVD
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time36
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.