All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Nobles long poem playfully connects autobiography, narrative, philosophy, history, and satire and experiments with language and structure in a way that pushes the limits of contemporary poetry. Noble leaves leaf unturned as he touches on issues related to contemporary Western society, including mass media culture, gender politics, postindustrial techlogy, and the politics of postmodern culture.
- Author BiographyCharles Noble was born in Lethbridge and was raised in Nobleford. He earned his BA in English and Philosophy from the University of Alberta and is the winner of the Writers' Guild of Alberta Poetry Award (1996). Charles now divides his time between Banff and Nobleford, where he farms with his brother, Brian, and his family.
- Author(s)Charles Noble
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Weight169 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.