All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPosing is one of the most difficult aspects of portrait photography. Doug Box presents an introduction to posing basics, showing the reader how to emphasise the best features of their sitter and create successful imagery. This essential volume, illustrated with Box's own stunning images, will further the reader's photography skills and provide a lasting reference tool. Included are case studies to provide a perfect visual reference that allows readers to quickly re-create a portrait look that suits their client's demands.
- Author BiographyDoug Box is a professional portrait and wedding photographer, a lecturer, and the author of Professional Secrets for Photographing Children, Professional Secrets of Natural Light Portrait Photography, and Professional Secrets of Wedding Photography. He lives in Caldwell, Texas.
- Author(s)Douglas Allen Box
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight518 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.