All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionA chocolate-glazed doughnut and cup of coffee is a match made in heaven for many people and w 'designer doughnuts' are all the rage. The best news of all is that they're actually easy to make at home. And really, is there anything more scrumptious than a fresh doughnut? In Doughnuts , prepare to be tempted by more than fifty recipes, including Chai, Huckleberry Cheesecake and Red Velvet. Of course, the cookbook is also full of traditional recipes for favourites like Old-Fashioned Sour Cream and Chocolate Raised doughnuts, as well as vegan and gluten-free recipes. The mouthwatering photography and tasty recipes will leave readers and home cooks drooling and dreaming about doughnuts.
- Author BiographyLara Ferroni is a food writer and photographer who regularly contributes to Portland Monthly Magazine, Edible Seattle, Seattle magazine, and Epicurious.com. She lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Lara Ferroni
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width171 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.