Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy called George had a brilliant idea. To be like the heroes of old. He would go off and search for a dragon. To prove he was fearless and bold. Join George, a young and courageous explorer with all the pluck of a little Indiana Jones, as he zooms back in time to track down a dragon! George climbs in his time machine with only a scooter, some cakes and tasty doughnuts to aid him in his quest. When he arrives in long, long ago he spies a dragon straight away! Or does he ...? Doughnuts for a Dragon is a fast-paced, funny, rhyming romp about princesses, witches, dragons and George - an intrepid kid determined to time travel and see a dragon. George's first adventure Spaghetti with the Yeti was shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Sheffield Children's Book Award. Ideal for fans of Aliens Love Underpants and Supertato. Perfect for kids aged 3 and up. Find more treats and daring feats, collect all of George's Amazing Adventures: Spaghetti with the Yeti, Marshmallows for Martians, Doughnuts for a Dragon, Pizza for Pirates, Socks for Santa, Treats for T. rex. Adam Guillain is a performance storyteller and was the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre Writer in Residence. Charlotte Guillain is a prolific author of children's fiction, n-fiction and picture books, and together they have created the hugely successful George's Amazing Adventures series. Lee Wildish lives in Lancashire and has been illustrating from a very young age. He loves illustrating children's books and thinks there's thing better than seeing people laughing at a book he's illustrated. His titles include The Spooky Spooky House which was the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013, and the New York Times Bestselling How to Babysit a Grandpa.
- Author BiographyAdam Guillain is a performance storyteller and was the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre Writer in Residence. He is published by OUP, Pearson and Scholastic. Charlotte Gullain taught English to air traffic controllers and nurses before deciding a career in publishing would endanger fewer lives. Charlotte is a prolific author of children's fiction, non-fiction and picture books. Lee Wildish studied as a graphic design and on leaving university worked at an advertising agency. He produced artwork for greetings cards before illustrating children's books. Lee was the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Adam Guillain,Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleGeorge's Amazing Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight213 g
- Width245 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee Wildish
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.