All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Douglas DC-3 Dakota revolutionised air transport in the 1930s and 1940s. Because of its lasting impact on the airline industry - and in particular the part it played in the Second World War - the 'Dak' is widely regarded as one of the most significant transport aircraft ever built. Using the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's ZA947 as its centrepiece, this Haynes Manual describes the Dakota's rugged anatomy and examines its operation from the viewpoints of its owners, aircrew and engineers.
- Author BiographyAircraft restoration expert Paul Blackah MBE of the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight is co-author of the Haynes Spitfire, Lancaster and Messerschmitt Bf109 Manuals. Louise Blackah, his wife, also an aircraft enthusiast, has worked with Paul on his other books. They live in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Louise Blackah,Paul Blackah
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.