All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collaboration with Gordon; a collection of images and texts from the past forty years that deal with the idea of visual memory, shared visual kwledge and the interwoven texture of imagined and remembered sounds and images. It also explores the relationship between film and psychoanalysis, and the way these systems of thought have affected the idea of individual biography.
- Author BiographyKlaus Biesenbach is a Curator in MoMA's Department of Film and Media and also serves as the Chief Curator at PS1 Contemporary Art Center, a MoMA affiliate. He was the Founding Director of KW (Kunst-Werke) Institute for Contemporary Art in Berlin. Most recently he co-curated the Greater New York exhibitions at PS1 in 2000 and 2005 and the PS1 presentation of Roth Time: A Dieter Roth Retrospective, held at MoMA QNS and PS1 in 2004.
- Author(s)Klaus Biesenbach
- PublisherMuseum of Modern Art
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of Modern Art
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1650 g
- Width258 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.