All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Douglas, a dog with a big problem: he needs eyeglasses but doesn t kw it, and his bad eyesight tends to land him in some pretty hairy situations. Readers will laugh along with the new picture book character Douglas as he chases a leaf that he mistakes for a squirrel, walks through wet cement because he can t see the warning sign, and anys the neighbor s dog by mistakenly eating out of his bowl. And when Douglas s owner Nancy finally takes him to what is clearly an eyeglass store and Douglas asks, Why are you taking me to a shoe store? everyone will be giggling. After an eye exam confirms that Douglas needs glasses, and Nancy helps him find the perfect pair, readers will rejoice with Douglas as he sees all the amazing things he s been missing! Both kids and parents will laugh out loud and may even recognize themselves! while reading this utterly irresistible, hilarious picture book.
- Author BiographyGed Adamson has had poor eyesight since he was young. He still remembers the moment he realized he needed glasses: on a trip to the countryside, his dad said, Look at all the rabbits on that hillside. Ged said, Wow, but actually he couldn t see a single rabbit. Ged has worked as a cartoonist, storyboard artist, and music composer. It was always his ambition to write and illustrate picture books. He lives in Greenwich, London, with his family. Learn more at gedadamson.com.
- Author(s)Ged Adamson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.