CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- SynopsisAn internationally recognized authority on knitting design and instruction presents charted patterns from her personal source materials. Alice Starmore includes her own geometric and nature-inspired motifs as well as traditional patterns from around the world, plus practical instructions on incorporating them into unique designs. Suitable for beginning and advanced color knitters and for both hand and machine knitting.,In the course of her career as an internationally recognized authority on knitting design and instruction, Alice Starmore has acquired a remarkable collection of charted designs for color knitting. This treasury features a choice selection of her source material, arranged into four parts: (1)Traditional patterns from Europe, Russia, and South America (2)Adaptations from textiles and other art, including Japanese porcelain and Celtic metalwork (3)Alice Starmore's own geometric and nature-inspired originals (4)Practical instructions that explain how to incorporate these motifs into unique designs.Suitable for beginning as well as advanced color knitters, these charted designs can also be adapted to other crafts, including weaving and embroidery. The first U.S. publication of "Charts for Color Knitting, " this new and expanded version explains how to incorporate color into your work and features color photographs of knitted swatches created expressly for this Dover edition."
- AuthorAlice Starmore
- Number Of Pages160 pages
- Edition DescriptionExpanded,New Edition
- SeriesDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Publication Date2011-10-20
- PublisherDover Publications, Incorporated
- Publication Year20110000
- Copyright Date2011
- Weight27.4 Oz
- Width8.4 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT825
- Dewey Decimal746.432041
- Dewey Edition22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.