All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by both Matisse and Picasso as the father of us all, Paul Cezanne bridged 19th-century Impressionism and the radically different world of 20th-century art. These excellent illustrations allow colorists to paint Cezanne's most famous creations, including Leda and the Swan, Still Life with Apples and Peaches, and many others. From great works of the Italian Renaissance to masterpieces from the Impressionist movement, the Dover Masterworks series offers more experienced colorists the opportunity to re-create some of the world's most famous paintings. The illustrations are printed on only one side of perforated pages, making it easy for artists to remove and display their finished pieces. The original paintings are included in full color on the inside covers for reference.
- Author(s)Marty Noble
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.