All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionLine drawings of 30 American masterpieces invite colourists to add their own hues to famous paintings, from the quiet charm of Mary Cassatt's Mother and Child to Edward Hopper's starkly realistic Hotel Room. Additional artists include Albert Bierstadt, Childe Hassam, Edward Hicks, Winslow Homer, and other masters. The illustrations are printed on only one side of perforated pages.
- Author(s)Marty Noble
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.