All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling Driven series continues with a standalone story about finding love where you least expect it Behind the wheel, racing champion Zander Donavan is at the top of his game. But after too much excess in his personal life, he s forced to step away. He needs to accomplish something all on his own outside of his famous father's shadow. Getty Caster is running away from the abuse that clouds her past. She thinks she s found the perfect escape until she discovers a stranger in the beachside cottage she d been promised. He s undeniably sexy, but she s there to heal. Alone. Before long though, fighting with each other turns into fighting their attraction. And giving into desire sets off a chain reaction that has their pasts colliding. With an unexpected love on the line, can they overcome the fallout to build a future?
- Author BiographyK. Bromberg is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Driven novels (including Hard Beat and Sweet Ache) which are spun-off from the Driven trilogy that included Driven, Fueled, and Crash. K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the treadmill or with e-reader in hand devouring a good, saucy book.
- Author(s)K Bromberg
- PublisherSignet Book
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDriven Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Book
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.