All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSinging and reading to your child are consid ered the best ways parents can stimulate the development of a child''s brain during the earliest years. This book unites the rhythm, rhyme and repetition that helps to lay the found ations for later speech. '
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/1988
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleRaffi's Songs to Read S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Reading AgeFrom 3 to 6
- Interest AgeUnder 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.