Down the Hallway: The Story of One Woman's Journey with Dissociative Identity Disorder by Sherry E Showalter (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the murky and mysterious world of Charmaine who has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). Charmaine and her therapist travel together, down a long hall with many secret doors, within Charmaine's brain. As Charmaine questions her sanity, the journey she embarks upon unearths a living nightmare. Her therapist discovers the many personalities that live within her. Working together, in seemingly endless and unexplored territory; Charmaine discovers clues to those who coexist in her complex brain. Witness Charmaine's fears, angst and desperation. Puzzle together the fragments that describe her day to day experiences, coming face to face with her Alters. As you turn page after page, uncovering memorizing, often breathtaking moments in the journey into Charmaine's world. Join Charmaine and her therapist as they journey through this personal hell, to emerge whole. From one riveting moment to the next, you will t be able to put this book down. Fasten your seat belt for one hell of a ride.
- Author BiographySherry E. Showalter, Ph.D. L.C.S.W., is a Board Certified Diplomate of Social Work, living near the gulf of Mexico in Florida. She is a motivational speaker, psychotherapist and was awarded the National Heart of Hospice for psycho-social-spiritual care giving. Dr. Showalter has been a longtime advocate for clients and families coping with loss, life threatening illness, trauma, dying and bereavement. She proudly served at the Pentagon during 9/11. Dr. Showalter is Native American and an Ordained Minister of Metaphysics. She is a firm believer in the resiliency of the human spirit. She is also the author of Healing Heartaches: Stories of Loss and Life and Co-Author of Chronic Pain: Hand in Hand. Dr. Showalter travels the country speaking to varied audiences on the power of resiliency, using creativity to enhance coping, while restoring passion for living this precious thing called life in its many dimensions.
- Author(s)Sherry E Showalter
- Date of Publication12/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.