All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionTim and Cindie's around the world bicycle touring adventures continues in this second book about exploring South America. This part of the journey was even more challenging with the highest mountains, coldest nights, and the most dangerous situations yet.
- Author BiographyTim Travis has been everything from a bicycle mechanic to a Special Education Teacher with a Masters degree. Cindie Travis worked as a geologist prior to the start of their epic adventures. Tim started riding bicycles in the mid-1970's with a Campy five-speed bike, wool shorts and one of those funny leather helmets that cyclists wore back then. The bicycle racing movie, Breaking Away, hit the theaters and he quickly fell into racing. He was immersed in racing until he graduated from Indiana University in 1991 with a bachelor's degree in Physical Education. Cindie rode a bike during college and started riding again when she met Tim. They did one of their first tours on their honeymoon and Cindie was hooked on bicycle touring ever since. Tim enjoys spending his days living international bike touring adventures and nights writing about them in his tent. Cindie loves the simplicity and challenge of life on the road.
- Author(s)Cindie Travis,Tim Travis
- PublisherDown the Road Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown the Road Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.