Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Covington has turned her life around after a drug addiction, but her family still has trouble trusting her. Though Emily has committed herself to a year-long treatment program and has been sober for almost a year beyond that, even her mother walks on eggshells around her, fearing she'll relapse. After her behavior during her drug years, Emily realizes she has a lot to prove. When police discover a homemade bomb under Emily's car, and she then learns the wife of one of her friends was murdered that same morning, she kws things are deadly serious. But who wants Emily dead? And why? A conversation she had with two men, an Alfred Hitchcock movie, and a plan for a double murder all conspire for one explosive ride ... and Emily is the only one who can identify the killer and save the life of the next potential victim. As she frantically works to solve this ever more complicated puzzle, Emily finds herself playing right into the killer's hands.
- Author BiographyTerri Blackstock spent the first twelve years of her life traveling in an Air Force family. She lived in nine states and attended her first four years of school in the Netherlands. Because she was a perpetual new kid, her imagination became her closest friend. That, she believes, was the biggest factor in her becoming a novelist. She sold her first novel at the age of twenty-five, and has had a successful career ever since.In 1994, Terri was writing romance novels under two pseudonyms for publishers such as HarperCollins, Harlequin, and Silhouette, when a spiritual awakening prompted her to switch gears. At the time, she was reading more suspense than romance, and felt drawn to write about ordinary people in grave danger. Her newly awakened faith wove its way into the tapestry of her murder mysteries, offering hope instead of despair. The prevailing theme of her novels is that the crisis is sometimes the blessing, and that all of life is a test. Her goal is to entertain with page-turning plots, while challenging her readers to think and grow. She hopes to remind them that they're not alone, and that their trials have a purpose.Her latest bestselling book, Predator, has received rave reviews because it deals with the dangers of social networking and has encouraged readers to change their online habits. Other recent books include Intervention, a 2010 Carol Award winner and New York Times bestseller. She's also known for her popular Restoration Series, Newpointe 911 Series, SunCoast Chronicles series and Cape Refuge series.Terri makes her home in the deep south, where she and her husband enjoy their empty nest after raising three children. www.terriblackstock.com
- Author(s)Terri Blackstock
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleIntervention Novel
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.