All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rainy day is usually the time to clomp around in rubber boots and discover worms and puddles and other such rainy day things. But this is ordinary rainy day. Embark on a journey of discovery as the rain begins to wash away the color from the bright red poppies in a field. Follow the color red on its journey, page after page, as it infuses myriad quirky and everyday objects with its bright cheerful hue: from the beaks of curious birds to the big wheel at the faraway fair. In a fresh, poetic style, with bright splashes of color on each page, this high contrast book will allow young readers to learn about color and build their vocabulary while stimulating their senses.
- Author BiographyEmily Martin was born and raised in Geneva, Switzerland. She received her BA and MFA from Columbia University. Splitting her time between writing, translating, and teaching, she lives outside of Austin, Texas, with her husband and daughter and their numerous pets. Mara Shaughnessy is an illustrator and graphic designer with an MA in Teaching. She is the author and illustrator of Lego Man in Space. She lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Emily Martin
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width262 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mara Shaughnessy
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.