All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a rite of passage almost one will escape: the difficult, emotional journey of downsizing your or your ageing parents' home. Here, nationally-syndicated home columnist Marni Jameson sensitively guides readers through the process, from opening that first closet, to sorting through a lifetime's worth of possessions, to selling the house itself. Using her own personal journey as a basis, she helps you figure out a strategy and create a mindset to accomplish the task quickly, respectfully, rewardingly - and, in the best of situations, even memorably. Throughout, she combines her been-there experience with insights from national experts - antiques appraisers, garage-sale gurus, professional organizers and psychologists - to offer practical wisdom and heartwarming advice so you kw with certainty what to keep, toss or sell.
- Author BiographyMarni Jameson lives in Orlando, Florida. A home-design columnist, award-winning journalist, speaker and frequent TV guest, Marni Jameson is America's most-loved home columnist.
- Author(s)Marni Jameson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMark Brunetz
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.