All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the most widely-used pararmal human ability? Why was this extraordinary subtle magical art brought to England by sixteenth century German miners? Does it really work? If so, how? In this charming book, legendary Cornish master-dowser Hamish Miller shares the secrets of his trade, tells the story of dowsing, and gives key hints and exercises to assist wizards and witches, young and old, in their search for keys, kids, cats, cables and cosmic connections. WOODEN BOOKS are small but packed with information. Fascinating FINANCIAL TIMES. Beautiful LONDON REVIEW OF BOOKS. Rich and Artful THE LANCET. Genuinely mind-expanding FORTEAN TIMES. Excellent NEW SCIENTIST. Stunning NEW YORK TIMES. Small books, big ideas.
- Author(s)Hamish Miller
- PublisherWooden Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMathemagical Ancient Wizdom
- Place of PublicationPowys
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWooden Books
- Width127 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.