Dr. Anderson's High-Fiber Fitness Plan by Nancy J Gustafson, James W. Anderson (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering work by internationally kwn physician Dr. James W. Anderson is a quick and easy guide to a healthier lifestyle. Breaking the steps to healthful living into manageable units, Dr. Anderson shows how making the right choices in diet, exercise and relaxation can improve health and reduce risks of major disease.Dr. Anderson's High-Fiber Fitness Plan is an essential handbook for those who want a hassle-free way to fitness and health. It has an enclosed spiral binding that lies flat on the counter with a wipeable cover and plenty of space for tes. The first half of the book is filled with suggestions for health-promoting foods and practices and packed with workbook exercises that allow users to personalize the plan. Practical chapters address topics including: using dietary fiber to fight disease, developing a lifetime plan, losing weight quickly & healthfully, cooking easily, dining outThe second half of the book is filled with more than 150 recipes, most of which take less than fifteen minutes to prepare. Try Gingered Fruit Dip on apple wedges and kiwi slices for breakfast or Unfried Beans for lunch; savor Orange Muffins for a snack or Homestyle Brisket for dinner. Offerings include: appetizers, beverages, snacks; fruits and desserts; fish, chicken, and meat; vegetables; salads; soups and sandwiches. I can do that! sections help readers study their own habits and incorporate positive changes into daily life. Each chapter includes a chapter action plan to help readers put new information to use. A handy chart lists calories and fat content for restaurant foods.Through the use of Jim's Diary, Dr. Anderson charts his own progress and improvement, and, through the success stories of those who have tried his diet and found their lives changed, he provides inspiration. His gentle, humorous style makes self-improvement nearly painless.
- Author BiographyDr. James W. Anderson is a professor of medicine and clinical nutrition at the University of Kentucky and is recognized internationally for his research on dietary fiber. He is the author of Dr. Anderson's Life-Saving Diet.
- Author(s)James W. Anderson,Nancy J Gustafson
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width210 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.