All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic slow-cooked barbecue is the great star-spangled specialty and home barbecuing is the new craze. In DR. BBQ'S BIG-TIME BARBEQUE COOKBOOK, Ray Lampe, a former Chicago truck driver turned barbecue chef champion, and teacher, serves over 200 of the best recipes he's developed for barbecued and grilled classics including smoky rubs and marinades, championship ribs, smoked chicken and turkey, pulled pork, brisket, barbecued lamb, home-smoked salmon, and much more, including all you need to kw to slow smoke an entire pig for a feast that family and friends will never forget. There's also a long list of specialty recipes like jalape brisket, and green chile enchiladas with smoked chicken, and answers to questions any backyard chef might have: - What is the difference between grilling and barbecuing? - What's the best barbecue smoker to buy and how do I use it? - What are the best cuts of meat and fish to cook on a smoker? - What are the secrets to becoming a barbecue champion? Along with all the recipes, secrets and techniques, Dr. BBQ serves a big helping of tall tales from the barbecue circuit as he demystifies this American classic and shows backyard barbecue chefs how easy it is to bring the taste of real barbecue to the family picnic table.
- Author BiographyRay Lampe, a former Chicago truck driver, is a national barbecue champion, a columnist for Fiery Foods magazine, the owner of a roadside Florida barbecue stand, the main faculty member of Dr. BBQ's Cooking School, and the creator of Dr. BBQ's Bonesmokers Honey Barbecue Sauce and Dr. BBQ's Crank-It-Up Pepper Blend. He lives in Lakeland, Florida.
- Author(s)Ray Lampe
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.