All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1997, DR. BERNSTEIN'S DIABETES SOLUTION is a unique resource that covers both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, explains step-by-step how to rmalize blood sugar levels and prevent or reverse complications and offers detailed guidelines for establishing a treatment plan. Readers will find fifty gourmet recipes, in addition to a comprehensive discussion of diet, obesity, and new drugs to curb carbohydrate craving and overeating. Now in its fourth edition, the book presents up-to-the-minute information on insulin resistance, blood-testing devices, measuring blood sugar, new types of insulin, gastroparesis and other issues, as well as updated diet guidelines. DR. BERNSTEIN'S DIABETES SOLUTION is the one book every diabetic must own.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Bernstein, MD, is one of the world's foremost experts in diabetes treatment and care. He is the author of six books about diabetes, including The Diabetes Diet. An attending physician at North Bronx Healthcare Network, he also maintains a private practice in Mamaroneck, NY, where he lives.
- Author(s)Dr. Richard K. Bernstein
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width241 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.