About this product
- DescriptionThe weirdness never stops!Ella Mentry School's counselor wants everybody to stop arguing and get along with one ather. He wants everybody to be polite! He wants everybody to live in peace and harmony! What is his problem? Now the boys have to play with dolls! The girls have to play with action figures! And that's only the start of Dr. Brad's weird methods. . . .
- Author(s)Dan Gutman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Weird School Daze
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Paillot
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.