All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe how-to book for junior meteorologists. Dr. Fred Bortz shows kids how to predict the weather in their own backyards - using simple, inexpensive, self-built meteorological instruments that add up to a fully operational weather station. Includes additional guidance for online research.
- Author(s)Fred Bortz,Shepherd Marshall
- PublisherStarwalk Kids Media
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarwalk Kids Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olson Ingrid
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.