All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Dr. Jensen's most important works, this doctor-patient handbook shows readers how they can conquer chronic diseases with his eleven-day detoxification regime. Also featured is an explanation of the connection between the colon and other organs and a comprehensive diet and exercise plan.
- Author BiographyBernard Jensen, D.C., Ph.D., is a true legend in the field of natural health. He has helped millions achieve a better quality of life in body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Jensen has long been known as the father of holistic health and modern nutrition. He has lectured in more than two dozen countries, and counseled or taught more than 350,000 patients.
- Author(s)Bernard Jensen
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width223 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.