All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Mahathir Mohamad governed Malaysia for 22 years (1981 - 2003), during which he wrote and received many letters from world leaders. The seventy-one letters presented in this volume - by Dr Mahathir, Tony Blair, Prince Charles, Margaret Thatcher, George W. Bush and Jacques Chirac, among others - argue the contrasting positions on terrorism, globalisation, ecomic and diplomatic relations, as well as wars and conflicts. Dr Mahathir writes directly, in his own distinctive voice and style. The correspondents were transparent, solid, informative, and sometimes robust.
- Author BiographyEdited and compiled by Tan Sri Abdullah Ahmad, an MCKK-, Cambridge- and Harvard-educated writer, public intellectual and the founding Chairman of Institut Kajian Politik dan Ekonomi (IKAPE). He was Special Envoy to the United Nations (UN) between 1996 and 2000, and Editor-in-Chief of the New Straits Times for several years.
- Author(s)Mahathir Mohamad,Tan Sri Abdullah Ahmad
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width198 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.