All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife-saving medical advice for when you can't reach a doctor. Survival preparedness is t to be taken lightly. We live in a society full of comforts, conveniences, and instantaneous answers to all of our questions. But what happens when those systems break down? Preparedness must begin from the inside out. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can often determine whether or t you can physically endure catastrophic circumstances. Poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to health issues, and the simplest toothache can transform into an abscess that poisons the blood. You never kw what small step you could have taken that would have helped you bounce back from an injury or could have reduced your risk of falling ill, so it is important to start preparing for the worst by treating your body the best you can. Dr. Prepper is a comprehensive guide to kwing a little bit about everything, but, more importantly, it also provides information on how to cope with medical emergencies. Learn about: What to include when you prepare a survival bug-out bag Basic wilderness tips and tricks like water purification and finding shelter Identifying and treating critter bites and stings or unfortunate brushes with poisous plants Home treatment methods for when emergency responders are t within reach Remedies and recipes for basic treatment options like burn spray and fire ant treatment to stomach-settling teas and anti-inflammatory bone broth When you never kw what's going to happen, this book will give you the resources to plan ahead, assess your situation, find a solution, and help you keep going.
- Author BiographyJeff Garrett is a survival and preparedness expert and has been a prepper for most of his life. Garrett works with individuals to create personalized prepping plans so that as many people as possible can be ready should disaster strike. He resides in Manhattan, Montana.
- Author(s)Jeff Garrett
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note30 B&W illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.