All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining tale tells of a puddle full of promise, where Marco's beautiful, imaginary fish come to life. Who kws what fantastic creatures might swim in McElligot's Pool! By combining the funniest stories, craziest creatures and zaniest pictures with his unique blend of rhyme, rhythm and repetition, Dr. Seuss helps children of all ages and abilities learn to read. This is a yellow-back book. Ideal for fluent readers, and great fun for practising reading aloud. They also make wonderful bedtime stories for younger children.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDr. Seuss - Yellow Back Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight130 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Seuss
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.