All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThidwick the big-hearted moose is happy his antlers can be of some use to a menagerie of animals who move in and make themselves at home. A host has to put up with all kinds of pests. For a host, above all, must be kind to his guests. With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Suess has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Dr. Seuss is a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide. As part of a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins is relaunching Dr. Seuss's best-selling books. In response to consumer demand, bright new cover designs incorporate much-needed guidance on reading levels. The standard paperbacks divide into three reading strands - Blue Back Books for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books for older, more fluent readers to enjoy. This is a Yellow Back book.
- Author BiographyTheodore Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDr. Seuss - Yellow Back Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Seuss
- Edition StatementRebranded ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 7
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $33.87
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.61Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.