All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style) When goofy inventor Senbei Norimaki creates a precocious robot named Arale, his masterpiece turns out to be more than he bargained for! It's a race to the finish line (and t just figuratively!) in the final volume of Dr. Slump! When Taro graduates from high school, he decides to get a job with the Penguin Village Police Department. But first he'll need to earn his driver's license--and what better test of driving skill could there be than ather Penguin Grand Prix? Akira Toriyama hosts the race to send Arale and the gang off with a bang!
- Author BiographyRenowned worldwide for his playful, innovative storytelling and humorous, distinctive art style, Akira Toriyama burst onto the manga scene in 1980 with the wildly popular Dr. Slump. His hit series Dragon Ball (published in the U.S. as Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z) ran from 1984 to 1995 in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. He is also known for his design work on video games such as Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger, Tobal No. 1 and, most recently, Blue Dragon. His recent manga works include COWA!, Kajika, Sand Land, Neko Majin, and a children's book, Toccio the Angel. He lives with his family in Japan.
- Author(s)Akira Toriyama
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleDr. Slump
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akira Toriyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.