All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan M. Lark, M.D., one of the most respected women's alternative medicine experts, has successfully helped countless women recover from anemia with her effective all natural patient tested treatment program. Women with anemia often feel faint, weak, and dizzy. They may feel so tired that even small amounts of exercise, work, or social activities may be difficult for them to do. This book goes far beyond the usual medical recommendations for most women to take iron supplements. It includes support for the healing of fibroid tumors, endometriosis, and irregular and heavy menstruation. Anemia can be due to intestinal bleeding, poor blood formation, pregnancy and other causes. Anemia can often easily be treated and prevented. Dr. Susan's Solutions: The Anemia Cure provides you with: - Dr. Lark's all natural patient proven program including her therapeutic diet, effective nutritional supplements and herbs to restore and support your body's blood building capacity. - Food charts are included to help you select foods that will best help you heal from anemia as well as many delicious recipes, menus and meal plans to fortify your body, eliminate anemia and bring your body back into balance. - An explanation of symptoms and causes of anemia, along with how blood cells are formed within our bodies, describes a woman's risk factors for anemia at her different stages of life as well as how anemia is diagsed medically. - A very useful workbook to help chart your symptoms and evaluate your risk factors.
- Author BiographySusan M. Lark, M.D. is one of the leading authorities in the fields of alternative health and preventative medicine for women. She is the strongest advocate of healthy, safe alternative therapies to restore women's health for a dynamic and fulfilling life. Her innovative approach to many complex women's health issues has earned her a stellar reputation among physicians, patients, and consumers alike. Dr. Lark's vision and mission are to provide women with the most helpful and up-to-date education and information as well as the most effective therapies and complementary products that will enable them to greatly enhance their personal health and well-being. Dr. Lark graduated from Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine, and served on the clinical faculty of Stanford University Medical School.
- Author(s)Susan M Lark M D
- PublisherWomens Wellness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWomens Wellness Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.