All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a structured question-and-answer format, the second book in this comprehensive reference addresses the revised syllabus of the Membership of the Royal College Surgeons' (MRCS) Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Beneficial to MRCS OSCE candidates as well as to surgeons, doctors, and medical practitioners, this didactic guide presents approved, structured clinical-examination protocols supplemented with a clinical-examination DVD. Chapters on communication skills, ethics, and history-taking skills are also included.
- Author BiographyKamil Asaad is a plastic surgery registrar at St. Thomas' Hospital in London and a former expert reviewer for the London Student Journal of Medicine. Simon Kay is a consultant plastic surgeon at St. James's University Hospital in the U.K. He is also the editor of the British Journal of Plastic Surgery and a professor of hand surgery at Leeds Teaching Hospitals. Ben Miranda is a medical instructor and a research registrar at the Plastic Surgery & Burns Research Unit at the University of Bradford.
- PublisherLibri Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFaringdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLibri Publishing
- Content Notemany colour illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byB. H. Miranda,K. Asaad,P. E. M. Butler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.