All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe chilling classic that inspired the NBC drama of the same name, starringJonathan Rhys Meyers. Count Dracula sleeps in a silent tomb beneath his desolate castle. His eyes are stony and his cheeks are deathly pale. But on his lips, there is a mocking smile and a trickle of fresh blood. He has been dead for centuries, yet he may never die Here begins the most celebrated vampire story in history, a tale of age-old evil that is forever new.
- Author BiographyBram Stoker(1847-1912) was born in Dublin. After attending Dublin University, he spent ten years as an Irish civil servant, trying to keep up his writing in his free time. By 1871, he had become the drama critic for the DublinMailand had gained experience as a newspaper editor, reporter, and short story writer. In 1878 he became the personal assistant to Sir Henry Irving, the foremost Shakespearean actor of his day, accompanying him on tours and managing Irving s theater. After Irving s death in 1905, Stoker worked on the literary staff of the LondonTelegraph.Dracula, his most famous work, was published in 1897.
- Author(s)Bram Stoker
- PublisherSignet Book
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Book
- Weight195 g
- Width109 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.