About this product
- DescriptionIn this stimulating nfiction book, readers will discover the various types of friction--including rolling friction, sliding friction, fluid friction, and static friction--and the huge impacts it has on nature, machines, and our lives. In addition, readers are encouraged to perform basic experiments to assist in the understanding of friction, kinetic energy, and water resistance. With real-life examples, colorful images, accommodating graphs and charts, and informational text, children will be inspired and engaged as they move through this book.
- Author(s)Stephanie Paris
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.